Starting a New Stint as Writer



It's been quite sometime now after my retirement as HR Manager, that i have taken any writing work. All through until now, i have been spending my free time with family and friends. I have started this blog, so that i can write about my experience which i have gained all through the years.
Taking up this writing, not as a profession, but just as a hobby, where i can express my thoughts and views.
I am keeping this blog as open to read by all as i am not here to maintain my private diary.

Look forward to hear from my memory and views going forward.
Share on Google Plus

About G A Moinuddin

Ahmed Moinuddin retired from his position as HR Manager in a top Indian Public Sector Organization. He holds Masters in Sciences and has versatile experience in managing people and departments. His passion is to share knowledge from the bucket of experiences he had over these years at personal and professional front.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment